Yorkie Avenue
Welcome to Yorkie Avenue
Yorkie Avenue
Welcome to Yorkie Avenue
Yorkie Avenue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Yorkshire Terrier Lovers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OK Yorkie Rescue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crazyyorkiechick

crazyyorkiechick

OK Yorkie Rescue Empty
PostSubject: OK Yorkie Rescue   OK Yorkie Rescue I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 5:14 am

I just joined this forum and am excited to see a new one. I had to put in a plug for my passion..... The Oklahoma Yorkie Rescue!! There are some great Yorkie rescues out there (I may be a bit biased to OKYR but am grateful for all of them) and wanted to make sure we got some talk started here in this forum!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.okyorkierescue.org

OK Yorkie Rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK Yorkie Rescue   OK Yorkie Rescue I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 11:50 am

HaHa..I am biased also to your wonderful organization. You have saved over 300 Yorkies including Biewers...so welcome...We love our Biewers/Parti's here along with our Standards...all wonderful little dogs...

I have made this a stickey... sunny
Back to top Go down
crazyyorkiechick

crazyyorkiechick

OK Yorkie Rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK Yorkie Rescue   OK Yorkie Rescue I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 1:13 pm

Yay! Thanks Cindy! Just FYI~ we've had a couple of Parti's in there as well! One of my good friends has the most adorable Parti Terror! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.okyorkierescue.org

OK Yorkie Rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK Yorkie Rescue   OK Yorkie Rescue I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 1:35 pm

Good to know about the Parti's also...I am not surprised at all they are in rescue.

Kelly now has a Parti also...LOL with bubbles...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OK Yorkie Rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK Yorkie Rescue   OK Yorkie Rescue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK Yorkie Rescue
Page 1 of 1