Yorkie Avenue
Welcome to Yorkie Avenue
Yorkie Avenue
Welcome to Yorkie Avenue
Yorkie Avenue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Yorkshire Terrier Lovers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tnyorkiemom

Tnyorkiemom

Hello Everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone!!   Hello Everyone!! I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 10:24 pm

Hello..........im Tnyorkiemom(Cindy).....im glad to be here ...i see some familar names and hope to meet some new ones too.......i have 5 adults.......2 biewer......2 splitters.....and one golden yorkie.........my golden Ally is now retired.....i presently have 2 biewer litters.........and am keeping a tiny female......im an open book...so if you want to know something just ask............again im very glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
Wrenee4

Wrenee4

Hello Everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!!   Hello Everyone!! I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 9:57 pm

Welcome Smile I would love to see pics of your furbabies
Back to top Go down
http://www.keencanines.com
Tnyorkiemom

Tnyorkiemom

Hello Everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!!   Hello Everyone!! I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 5:54 pm

one of my babies is in my Avatar.............that is my tiny biewer girl .........her name is Ariella........she is 17 weeks....and not quite 3 lbs.....she has very bad hernias that will need to be repaired.........right now we are just keeping an eye on them till she can get a little older....vet is hoping we can wait till she is 6 months..........that way she can be spayed at the same time as the repair..........cause she probably wont get to 4.5lbs...........and even if she did..........he thinks her bones are way too tiny to have babies...............so she will be staying here...as my hubby's pocket baby.
Back to top Go down
Wrenee4

Wrenee4

Hello Everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!!   Hello Everyone!! I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 9:52 pm

Awww she is adorable!! Sorry to hear about her hernias, but it would be nice to get them fixed and have her spayed at the same time. Get both things done and over with Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.keencanines.com
Tnyorkiemom

Tnyorkiemom

Hello Everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!!   Hello Everyone!! I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 10:05 pm

thanks Wendy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!!   Hello Everyone!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie Avenue :: Rules and Regulations :: Welcome and Sign In-
Jump to: