Yorkie Avenue
Welcome to Yorkie Avenue
Yorkie Avenue
Welcome to Yorkie Avenue
Yorkie Avenue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Yorkshire Terrier Lovers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrenee4

Wrenee4

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010, 2:43 pm

My name is Wendy and we live in Michigan. My husband and I have four furbabies. Two yorkies that are both fixed and two biewers. We have Nadia and Keegan who are our yorkies and Cruz and Emmie who are our biewers. Smile Can't wait to check out the new forum and most of all hoping it stays drama free!! rendeer
Back to top Go down
http://www.keencanines.com

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010, 7:47 pm

Hi Wendy, glad you signed up. It has been awhile. Hopefully we can keep it drama free but also have some great discussions about improving these wonderful dogs. Go Tails!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sherryllynne

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 12:01 am

Hi Wendy my sweet sweet friend. DUST MOP- Wendy is a super special person in my life. And her Keegan is my little girl Maleah's baby....So DUST MOP you be nice to my Wendy girl. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Wrenee4

Wrenee4

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 12:04 am

Hi Sherryl! Smile Keegan sends kisses to his Mommy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.keencanines.com
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie Avenue :: Rules and Regulations :: Welcome and Sign In-
Jump to: