Yorkie Avenue
Welcome to Yorkie Avenue
Yorkie Avenue
Welcome to Yorkie Avenue
Yorkie Avenue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Yorkshire Terrier Lovers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has any Mars Tested

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lowood

Lowood

Has any Mars Tested Empty
PostSubject: Has any Mars Tested   Has any Mars Tested I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010, 7:20 pm

Has anyone Mars tested their Biewers to see what they tested?
IF any did indeed test as a yorkie or something else?
Back to top Go down
http://www.snowblueyorkies.com
myblustreak

PostSubject: Re: Has any Mars Tested   Has any Mars Tested I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 10:32 pm

I would like too test my boy and one of my standard babies see what happens. Have you tested yours?

Carmen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has any Mars Tested   Has any Mars Tested I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 10:41 pm

I have not but I am thinking about it....
Back to top Go down
Lowood

Lowood

PostSubject: Re: Has any Mars Tested   Has any Mars Tested I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 7:47 pm

I had my parti yorkies Mars tested and they came back 100% Yorkshire Terrier.
Back to top Go down
http://www.snowblueyorkies.com
Tnyorkiemom

Tnyorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Has any Mars Tested   Has any Mars Tested I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 10:35 pm

i havent....just hard to justify putting them through stuff that isnt to prove something that could be life threatening...you know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has any Mars Tested   Has any Mars Tested I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 11:30 pm

Cindy, the test is just a cheek swab so there is no pain. The issue to me is the results were being provided to another club along with te owner which is wrong in my opinion. I am not sure if this is still going on or not. I do know a friend of mine had her dog done and it came back as a Yorkshire Terrier. Also just read where some lawsuits were flying around with the companies doing this testing...
Back to top Go down
Tnyorkiemom

Tnyorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Has any Mars Tested   Has any Mars Tested I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 5:45 pm

that doesnt surprise me that lawsuits are involved..........no one wants to admit that they are yorkies.......just a mutated gene(pie bald) that causes the color difference...........same as in all dogs that have white as a dominant color...........there will always be those that dont want to except the truth.........cause if they did...then their Parti's wouldnt be as "rare" anymore...and their price would drop just as the Biewer price has dropped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has any Mars Tested   Has any Mars Tested I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has any Mars Tested
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie Avenue :: Yorkie Avenue :: Biewer Yorkshire a'la Pom Pon discussions-
Jump to: