Yorkie Avenue
Welcome to Yorkie Avenue
Yorkie Avenue
Welcome to Yorkie Avenue
Yorkie Avenue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Yorkshire Terrier Lovers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi, I'm glad I found you

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fstrsmom

Hi, I'm glad I found you Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm glad I found you   Hi, I'm glad I found you I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 4:12 am

I'm so happy to have seen information about this forum. I love the look of it and the attitude of those whose post I have read so far. I never posted much on YT and some of the other forums as there seemed to be too much attitude and negativity. I'm Sandi. Some of you might know me as Foster's mom. I feel in love with yorkies around 25 years ago. I have had some for many years. I saw a picture of a Biewer about 2 years ago and feel in love with the yorkie all over again. Foster was my first Biewer. I really enjoy showing but have yet to get brave enough to breed. Dogs have always been my passion but non so much as the many varieties of these small wonderful and personable little fur babies. I look forward to making new friends with like interest and sharing info, as well as, gaining more knowledge about the breed.

Sandi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm glad I found you   Hi, I'm glad I found you I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 11:48 am

Welcome and I hope you feel comfortable enough to ask questions.
Back to top Go down
schmutzmola

schmutzmola

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm glad I found you   Hi, I'm glad I found you I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 6:50 pm

Hi Sandi! Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Tnyorkiemom

Tnyorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm glad I found you   Hi, I'm glad I found you I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 2:39 am

hi Sandy...........im Cindy.................im glad you are here..............i also just fell in love with the biewer recently......................hope to get to know you better.
Back to top Go down
Wrenee4

Wrenee4

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm glad I found you   Hi, I'm glad I found you I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 6:00 pm

Welcome!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.keencanines.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm glad I found you   Hi, I'm glad I found you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm glad I found you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie Avenue :: Rules and Regulations :: Welcome and Sign In-
Jump to: