Yorkie Avenue
Welcome to Yorkie Avenue
Yorkie Avenue
Welcome to Yorkie Avenue
Yorkie Avenue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Yorkshire Terrier Lovers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Parti Yorkies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trishlpn

Trishlpn

Parti Yorkies Empty
PostSubject: Parti Yorkies   Parti Yorkies I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 9:25 pm

I am new to this site and I was wondering if anyone knew where would be a good market area for the Parti Yorkies? I have a beautiful Parti female that is ready to go to a new home and I haven't been able to find where a good area is to advertise her. I also have 2 males that are black/tan. 1 male that is 6 mos and1 that is 3 mos both are APRI registered and small. My female is 3 mos now and she is small too. I own the mother and father and they are 3 & 4 pounds. If anyone knows any information that would be helpful please let me know.
Thanks. santa
Back to top Go down

Parti Yorkies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parti Yorkies   Parti Yorkies I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 10:55 am

The markets are saturate with puppies now and it is very difficult to sell APRI registered Parti's. May I ask why you choose to register with APRI and not AKC?
Back to top Go down
Trishlpn

Trishlpn

Parti Yorkies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parti Yorkies   Parti Yorkies I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 4:23 pm

Well my male is registered AkC but my female is reg with APRI so I had to go with them. I just recently started having the Parti ones so I wasn't very familiar with selling them or the market for them.
Back to top Go down
Lowood

Lowood

Parti Yorkies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parti Yorkies   Parti Yorkies I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 1:05 am

I think most people use Puppyfind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.snowblueyorkies.com
Trishlpn

Trishlpn

Parti Yorkies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parti Yorkies   Parti Yorkies I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010, 1:49 am

Thank you. I have also used backpage before and had good luck but like you said the market is flooded I think
Back to top Go down
Wrenee4

Wrenee4

Parti Yorkies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parti Yorkies   Parti Yorkies I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 12:26 am

Perhaps Hoobly too Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.keencanines.com
Trishlpn

Trishlpn

Parti Yorkies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parti Yorkies   Parti Yorkies I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 1:31 am

Thank you for your help and information I really appreciate it. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.
Trish santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Parti Yorkies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parti Yorkies   Parti Yorkies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parti Yorkies
Page 1 of 1