Yorkie Avenue
Welcome to Yorkie Avenue
Yorkie Avenue
Welcome to Yorkie Avenue
Yorkie Avenue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Yorkshire Terrier Lovers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help Potty Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VeronicaA

Help Potty Training Empty
PostSubject: Help Potty Training   Help Potty Training I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 5:43 pm

I need some help potty training my 6 week old Yorkie girl. Cookie is a sweetheart but I am lost on how to start potty training. Someone suggested getting Simple Solution Puppy Training Pads. Is this a good step or should I just train her to potty outside from the start. Any suggestions would be a life saver! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lowood

Lowood

PostSubject: Re: Help Potty Training   Help Potty Training I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 1:14 am

i use puppy pads for little ones. At 6 weeks you cant expect much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.snowblueyorkies.com
Wrenee4

Wrenee4

PostSubject: Re: Help Potty Training   Help Potty Training I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010, 12:14 pm

We use potty pads for our puppies and actually they never go outside until their last shots are given so they are fully protected. At 6 weeks we don't expect much at all either. If they hit the pad we make a huge deal of it and how wonderful they are. The best teacher at this age would be their mother. She would show them and they copy Smile All of our adults are pee pad trained also just in case Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.keencanines.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Potty Training   Help Potty Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Potty Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie Avenue :: Yorkie Avenue :: General Yorkie Discussions-
Jump to: