Yorkie Avenue
Welcome to Yorkie Avenue
Yorkie Avenue
Welcome to Yorkie Avenue
Yorkie Avenue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Yorkshire Terrier Lovers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This thread will get your head spinning!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

This thread will get your head spinning! Empty
PostSubject: This thread will get your head spinning!   This thread will get your head spinning! I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 1:53 pm

People go nuts about the standard can't even be open to following the pedigree's or reading the books...before the turn of the century lots of different terriers were thrown into the Yorkies...how sad.

Thanks Deb for sending...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by LivingDustMops on Wed 15 Sep 2010, 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trico Yorkies

PostSubject: Re: This thread will get your head spinning!   This thread will get your head spinning! I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 7:34 pm

Yep it's sad.
They are never going to listen or accept the parti colored yorkie.
I really don't care whether they like them or not , that is a personal opinion.
But I'm fed up with them saying they are mixed, putting the dogs and breeders who love them down because they choice to breed them...That is just not right.
This is mean to say ...
But I can't wait for the day that some get their carriers in the ring and I really those with carriers blows some of their standard dogs out of the water...
I'll cheer and do a happy dance for those who take the win..Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lowood

Lowood

PostSubject: Re: This thread will get your head spinning!   This thread will get your head spinning! I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 8:30 pm

Yea me too happy dance, Or one of them has a parti show up out of their Ch dogs
Back to top Go down
http://www.snowblueyorkies.com

PostSubject: Re: This thread will get your head spinning!   This thread will get your head spinning! I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 8:52 pm

Well it is interesting as Yorkie Rose has a Biewer and didn't say a word...There are many AKC breeders who also have Biewers...I think it is important to keep connecting the dots...between the Parti's and the Biewers...
Back to top Go down
Trico Yorkies

PostSubject: Re: This thread will get your head spinning!   This thread will get your head spinning! I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 2:33 am

Don't you just love the fact that Hylan is still breeding her Ch carrier male.
If a regular breeder did that they would be unethical but since she is YTCA is O.K. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This thread will get your head spinning!   This thread will get your head spinning! I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 9:47 am

They always have different rules for different people...
Back to top Go down
Lowood

Lowood

PostSubject: Re: This thread will get your head spinning!   This thread will get your head spinning! I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 1:12 am

They all don't have rules, just us peons have to abide by the rules.
Back to top Go down
http://www.snowblueyorkies.com
Connie

PostSubject: Re: This thread will get your head spinning!   This thread will get your head spinning! I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 1:35 pm

I absolutely love Parti's and Biewers, and someday, want to own one. For now, though, I think 3 is my limit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This thread will get your head spinning!   This thread will get your head spinning! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This thread will get your head spinning!
Page 1 of 1